el oh el

In case you really can lose weight by laughing a lot, I urge you to go to this website. A few friends of mine were discussing it on their blogs and it is really too funny. This is my favorite post...it's so something I would do (after chewing the person out in person, of course).

ps...In my opinion, I don't think of all of these as 'passive aggressive'. Sometimes you have to leave a general note, because you are not sure who is causing the offense. It's the ones with names and delivered to specific people that are PA.


About this entry


6 validations:

  1. Kristina P. August 12, 2008 at 2:54 PM

    I have this on my Reader. Hilarious. The Facebook fights are the best.

    And I agree with you about not all of them being PA. I was thinking that today, when I was reading one. A note in itself is not PA.

     
  2. Jules AF August 12, 2008 at 3:54 PM

    If you look at a dictionary or the wikipedia entry for PA, leaving someone a note instead of confronting them in person is there. I swear. I love leaving notes. I hate confrontation.

     
  3. Hizzeather August 12, 2008 at 4:40 PM

    I meant the ones that you couldn't determine who was causing the offense, like a random car parked in one place fo a while. If you don't know who it belongs to, you have to leave a note. I don't consider that PA.

     
  4. Cal August 12, 2008 at 11:19 PM

    I realize it's a hard thing to ask of you, but can you please submit the next PA note I give you to this website?! Thanks a lot.

     
  5. Sjauna August 15, 2008 at 8:43 AM

    Haha, I've always wanted to post about that blog, but everytime I rememeber to, the first post is something potentially offensive. Way to keep it real.

     
  6. Hizzeather August 16, 2008 at 1:32 AM

    Oops...I didn't even check to see if anything was offensive. I'm so desensitized.

    Callie, I WISH I got some PA notes form you...that would be awesome, and I would submit them. Maybe I should submit that little ditty you and Sjauna wrote in high school..."He'd better like Red & Green, for the colors of our wedding..." HA HA!