dun dun da dun!


I wanted to make something meaningful and long lasting for my missionary, so I made him a calendar with important dates and meaningful photos. It took me a really long time! I had to preserve it digitally in case it gets lost on the way to Ukraine, or in case Cody hates it and throws it away. :)

Here it is so the people in it can see how it looks!

Not that I'm vain, but it looks MUCH better in real life...I couldn't use the flash because of glare so they are kind of dark and the colors don't look right. To see the pictures bigger just click on them.


About this entry


3 validations:

  1. Sjauna November 28, 2007 at 7:43 AM

    That is so cute!!! Will you make one for me now?

     
  2. Wade December 18, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    Why is the c silent, did you rip out it's tongue?

    Wade

     
  3. Hizzeather January 1, 2008 at 3:41 AM

    Ha Ha it's a quote from one of my favorite movies, Billy Madison. :)