I love my job

I got a great new job at a big law firm in Newport Beach. I started 2.11.08. I am the Conference Room Coordinator...yep, there are a lot of conference rooms. There are 7 main ones that I take care of here on the 16th floor, and there are 14 in all. We don't really use the littler ones on the other floors unless we're busy. I also do the catering, which is fun. Some days it's crazy...some days it's boring. Most days are in between. The best part of my job is that I work 7am - 3pm, Monday - Friday. No traffic, no nights, no weekends, no holidays...love it, love it, love it!!! :)

The firm is located in a great place...next to Fashion Island (a big, swanky mall), so there is a lot of cool stuff nearby, great restaurants, shops, etc... I have a 35 minute commute, but I drive up PCH through Dana Point and Laguna Beach, so it's gorgeous. I'll take pics when the weather is better and post them on here.

So, things are really good! Yeah for me! :)

Also, I updated Cody...ahem...Elder Hokanson's blog. Check it out.


About this entry


2 validations:

  1. Sjauna February 22, 2008 at 11:00 AM

    Yay!!! I'm so excited and happy for you! That sounds awesome! Yay yay yay!

     
  2. Unknown February 26, 2008 at 8:00 AM

    I'm so glad you got a new job. Much better sleeping hours! Good for you. Jon and I love driving up PCH although I don't think he's taken me to dana point/laguna beach. I know I've heard of them. You Californians have too much fun! So glad El. Hokanson is doing well too. You are such a great couple, I'm still amazed he's in the Ukraine. One of the guys at the MTC (language expert) just got called to the Ukraine as mission President. He finds out next month whether it's Donetsk or Kiev.