Corona Del Mar

On my way home from work on Thursday Sjauna, Callie, Grant & the kiddies were at Sprinkles, so I swung by to see them one last time. They were headed to Corona Del Mar Beach, so I followed them, since that was on my way home and I had never been there. I only stayed for like 10 minutes, but here are a few shots I took.
Cutie-pie Owen...whenever I tell him that he's cute, he says, "No, I'm just Owen." :)
Darling Evie (pronounced Eh-vee, by the way. Short for Evelynn). I forget what she was doing here...maybe she's cold? It was a blustery day.
Callie & Grant...I rarely get to spend time with them, so this was a treat! Cute couple!
Owen testing the waters...result? FREEZING!
As I climbed back up the hill and left them to explore the tide pools, I took a parting shot. I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends!
I parked right here...I pass Poppy Ave. every day, so that's why I keep thinking about naming a daughter Poppy. I love poppies and I think it's a cute name. I'm still undecided though... :)


About this entry


0 validations: