My most SCANDALOUS post ever!

Ok...if you know me, you know that I'm very open & honest. That's why I am not embarrassed at all to share with my dear readers a new blog about SEX! Yep, I said it...S-E-X. Of course, it promotes the divine role that sex has in a marriage between husband and wife, nothing salacious, but I think it will really be helpful to those about to get married, or newly married, or married a long time, or planning on getting married...okay, it's good for everyone! :)

The blog was spawned when my friend Kristina invited readers to anonymously post secrets on her blog. The response was huge...as of right now she has 262 comments, and she posted it yesterday! Too many of the comments are from dissatisfied wives, so one of the gals decided to set up an anonymous blog for people to share stories and learn more. You can comment and ask questions, and do it all anonymously, if you wish. Or you can just be yourself, because although sex before marriage is a HUGE no no, sex after marriage is a HUGE YES!

Happy reading! ;)


About this entry


8 validations:

  1. Kristina P. October 17, 2008 at 3:07 PM

    I think the blog is a great idea! I'm glad so many women are excited about it.

     
  2. Stephanie M. October 17, 2008 at 7:29 PM

    Those secret posts are horrible! I'm shocked.

     
  3. Jules AF October 17, 2008 at 10:31 PM

    I wish I could be a little more scandalous on my blog, but I can't because my grandma and mother read it. I'm so much more scandalous in real life than I am on my blog. Dangit.

     
  4. Russ and Debbie October 18, 2008 at 6:41 PM

    The SEX blog is great!!!!!! I will totally recommend it to my friends now! Thanks for being BRAVE and sharing it to all of us... I totally appreciate it... and I know a ton of other girls who will to! Thnasks!

     
  5. Tara October 19, 2008 at 4:45 PM

    So what's the link?

     
  6. Hizzeather October 19, 2008 at 10:29 PM

    The link is embedded in the words "a new blog about sex!" It's hard to see with my dumb, small font, sorry.

    The link is http://vixen-goodinbed.blogspot.com/

     
  7. also known as shell October 20, 2008 at 10:46 AM

    Priveyet! hey I've seen you around some other blogs I read and just wanted to say hey!

    I also checked out your heathermade blog. very cool.

     
  8. Sweet Animal October 20, 2008 at 7:26 PM

    Thanks for your comment on the blog Heather! Some of those comments were making me blush too. We won't always have such...graphic subjects, but I understand the need to stay away from certain topics for now-I'm pretty sure I would have too. At some point we will be having a post on "what I wish I knew before the honeymoon/marriage." We try to give graphic warnings on the actual posts so that people can be prepared or skip it, but we can't say anything for the comments (which we were really surprised by ourselves!!) So hopefully the posts themselves will be OK.
    I do hope you'll come back when the subject matter is more applicable for you. We don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and appreciate the feedback.