Family Photos 2009

Our awesome friend and amazing photographer Angela Meyers took pictures of us kids to surprise our parents for Christmas. We LOVE how they turned out, and I hope you do too!

We consider it successful when we can make our parents cry on Christmas morning {tears of joy, that is!}. We were very successful this Christmas! :)

Here are some of my favorites -









Having a real photographer is so worth the money! I saw the raw images, and they were good, but then after she edited them, I fell in love!

You can see ALL the pictures here on Facebook.


About this entry


3 validations:

  1. Kristina P. January 18, 2010 at 7:46 AM

    I saw them on FB last night. They are gorgeous!

     
  2. Jessi January 18, 2010 at 8:22 AM

    Oh, I LOVE them! What a perfect gift!

     
  3. Wade January 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.