Turning thir....I mean, version 3.0

I can't believe it, but I had a pretty big birthday this year. I was kinda freaking out before it, but now I don't feel like anything has changed and I'm kinda over it. But to celebrate my big day my entire family went to Mulligan's Family Fun Center to fight off old age and indulge in childlike fun. It was really fun! We got a deal on the all day pass and we made the most of it.

Here are some of my fave pics...










It really was the best day...we literally had hours of fun and made some great memories. I'm so glad that everyone was able to be there. I had a wonderful birthday weekend!

I took a brazilian pictures, so check them out on Facebook if you want.


About this entry


6 validations:

  1. Sjauna January 19, 2010 at 5:47 AM

    I keep thinking about you and how I FORGOT to tell you Happy Birthday!!! I wish my family was nearby for my birthday. So fun!

     
  2. Kristina P. January 19, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    I loved turning 30! It rocks!

     
  3. Jessi January 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM

    We are totally kindred spirits! :) That picture of Derek and "N8" (as he used to spell it in 6th grade, and I hope he does still) reminds me of "Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug!" Very touching. Happy Birthday to you, Bay-Buh!!! I'm glad you partied like it was 1990!

     
  4. Aubrey Messick January 19, 2010 at 10:06 AM

    Happy birthday girly!!! Thirty, flirty, and thriving. :)

     
  5. Lady Susan January 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM

    Yeah. Turning 30 is a bit overrated. Well maybe I wouldn't think so if I wasn't married. Then perhaps it would have been a bigger deal.

     
  6. Sherece January 22, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    Looks like a fun 30th! I kinda freaked out too, but is okay, I like it!