My baby's birthday!

Today is my dear husband's 27th birthday! I love his birthday because I love to spoil my baby, and I also love that for 6 months I am only 3 years older than him, instead of 4! :) ha ha

I bought his presents early, but I just couldn't wait. Here he is opening his presents 2 weeks ago. :) I know, I'm horrible! I did save 1 for today though. :)Breakfast at IHOP
Nay Nay and Holly came too
Yummy breakfast before he had to get to work :(
While he was at work I made special cupcake toppers, with Holly's help
Then we added them to some delicious cupcakes from Nadia Cakes
Mmmmm...red velvet, strawberry, chocolate & vanilla and s'mores!
Special delivery!
He was so happy to get the attention! :) His co-workers were very happy too!
I saved one cupcake for us to share when he got home. He said he ate 2 at work and liked them, but I had to be sure...

Success! :)

Happy Birthday darling! I hope you had a special day, because you are very special to me! Muah!


About this entry


5 validations:

  1. Kristina P. June 7, 2010 at 8:51 PM

    Those cupcakes look amazing.

     
  2. Unknown June 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM

    Good wifie!!! And happy birthday Cody!!!

     
  3. Unknown June 8, 2010 at 7:26 AM

    aww. precious.

     
  4. Holly Mo June 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM

    You sure spoiled your "baby" haha. I was glad that I could be a part of it :)

    Is part of your gift to him your return to blogging? Cause you never post anymore. Get on it. :)

     
  5. Jessica @ One Shiny Star July 5, 2010 at 2:21 PM

    I do the same thing. I love buying my husband presents. Lol, we celebrate his birthday all year long because I can't ever managae to keep my excitement in control. This year, I got him a PS3, in June... but his birthday is in October. So... I think I'll probably just get him a game when October rolls around. It was expensive, but SO worth the smile on his face. :)