Jealous????

Christa has got the hook-ups, believe you me! The latest perk I have from being her friend?


I HAVE THE FIRST 12 CHAPTERS FROM MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!!!!


For those of you not in the know, 'Midnight Sun' is part of the Twighlight series. It is not published, and it probably won't be until late next year. It is the story of Bella & Edward, from Edward's perspective. It is so cool to re-visit this awesome story, but from the other side! I am only on chapter 2 and I am already swept away into Stephenie Meyer's world! I love these books so much!

ps...I have no idea how Christa got it and no, I won't make you a copy. You can borrow it from her if you so desire...after I'm done!


About this entry


9 validations:

  1. Christa Jeanne July 9, 2008 at 2:54 PM

    Teehee. Yet another perk to my awesome secret life... =)

    Let me know when you're done - I've got a waiting list started. If anyone wants to get on that list, holler!

     
  2. Hizzeather July 9, 2008 at 2:56 PM

    I'll never be done...NEVER!!!! Okay, maybe in a week. :)

     
  3. Julie M. July 9, 2008 at 5:43 PM

    Christa is blackmailing someone. That is the only way I can figure she got that. I am intrigued by this other-side-of-the-story book. What a cleaver way to continue the series but not...

    I saw the manuscript and I immediately wanted to make a hard back binding for it and make a cool book jacket! (I've been looking into hand book binding recently) Then I wanted to read it. In that order... no, it was actually reverse order. My initial reaction to the manuscript cover was, "What pretty handwriting!".

    The end.

     
  4. Jennifer July 9, 2008 at 7:40 PM

    you should know that I sorta hate you now... it's purely a jealousy thing though ;)

     
  5. Christa Jeanne July 9, 2008 at 10:49 PM

    Ooooh!!! Julie!!! I'd loooove to see what kind of cover artwork you can come up with!

     
  6. Tricia Bagley July 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM

    Heather I'm totally jealous! I couldn't barrow it even if i wanted to. I read the first chapter on Stephenie Meyer's website and I really liked the different pov.

     
  7. Holly Mo July 10, 2008 at 12:08 PM

    Heck YES i am jealous. I am the one who got you to finally read those books for yourself and you go and get this?! unfair.

    If i wasn't going to Powell tomorrow i might have to take a trip to the beach and steal it ;)

     
  8. Russ and Debbie July 11, 2008 at 11:30 PM

    NO WAY...........................
    I am so jealous...so is it good? Do I have something to look forward to!

     
  9. Wade July 14, 2008 at 3:14 PM

    Hey Heather,

    No, his name is John but, Gracie started calling them Job and Robbin' JOB like work, not the Old Testament. It's fun for me to use the words like Gracie does. Soon I will be the only one talking like that.