Seriously, so Blessed!

This is the best thing that has happened to me all day! :) No, I am seriously so excited about this. I am still in shock. The awesomeness hasn't quite sunk in yet.


I won a contest! Check it out - click here! I am totally shrieking out!!!!!! :)

I subscribe to this blog using Google Reader and I always save it for last to read, because it is the best! Not only are the posts hilarious, but the comments people leave are so funny too.

This blog is a satirical look at Mormon girls and how they blog. It's funny because it's true!!!! It has changed the way that I blog...before I post, I think WWTAMND? (What would Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole Do?) And then I make sure to do the opposite!


About this entry


10 validations:

  1. Benjamin July 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM

    No way! That Heather was you?!? Awesome! I am super-jealous. I want an LOLOMGWTFLDSBBQ t-shirt.

     
  2. Christa Jeanne July 22, 2008 at 11:34 AM

    YOU won the contest?!?!?! Wow, you seriously ARE so blessed...

     
  3. Wade July 22, 2008 at 12:05 PM

    Hey Heather,
    there is a story at the Deseret News Mormon Times section about this blog. Just thought you would want to know.

     
  4. Wade July 22, 2008 at 12:21 PM

    I was just blog hopping and found that your friend is friends with a very cool guy I worked with while he was between semesters at school. Small world huh?

     
  5. Kristina P. July 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM

    I decided to come to your blog and make bitter, jealous comments about how you won and I didn't. Oh, and I will totally have to by an XL.

    Maybe we can be cyber-BFFs and we can blog stalk each other. I will warn you, my blog does feature a lot of discussions about nudity. I like to think of that as a "pro."

     
  6. Karly July 22, 2008 at 9:10 PM

    Oh Heather I'm so proud, seriously, so proud. I knew you could do it. And out of 301 comments! Seriously, how cool are you?!! I'm proud to say we're friends in real life, and not just e-friends. :)

     
  7. Unknown July 23, 2008 at 1:29 AM

    OMGosh!! I cant believe you WON!! WOW!! Congratulations!!! I Love this blog as well every night I check it to see what is new on it and every night I end up bustin a gut laughing out loud!! It is fantastic!! Well Enjoy your T Shirt!! Wear it proudly!! You deserve it for making a comment with a swear word in it on an LDS BLOG!!! (Arse is a way bad word in England) And like the comment above I too am glad we are real friend not just cyber buddies! LOL!

     
  8. Julie M. July 23, 2008 at 3:08 PM

    Heather, it is now apparent that you and TAMN were BFFs in the prexistance! You are seriously so blessed to win this contest, but not as seriously blessed as TAMN because she has JJWT and she is just more righteous than you all the time, but I don't want to make you feel bad, so wear your t-shirt with pride!! OMGsh CONGRATS!!

     
  9. Hizzeather July 23, 2008 at 3:15 PM

    Julie - Best. Comment. EVER! :)

     
  10. Jules AF July 23, 2008 at 11:35 PM

    I am so angry and bitter that I didn't win. I might not have your blog on the sidebar anymore because of this. ANGER!