"The Big Winner"

Thank you TAMN for my awesome prizes! I was supposed to get a smelly candle, but since my winning comment said I didn't even want the candle, she gave me another shirt instead. Two shirts! Lucky me! I will wear my shirts with pride, although no one will really understand what the heck they mean, except a few of my friends! :)

I wish that I could be friends with the gal that writes that blog. She just has to be so cool. I know we would be great friends. Alas, she must remain anonymous or the magic will be broken. I hope she never gets sick of writing it...I so look forward to her posts! The other readers are awesome too...you have to read all the comments. Hilarious! In fact, I met 2 great gals through the blog, Julie and Kristina. They are hilarious. I love their snarky blogs too. eBFFs rule!


About this entry


13 validations:

  1. Aubrey Messick August 3, 2008 at 11:28 PM

    I love it Heather. I hope to see you tomorrow night at FHE sportin one of these fine new T's.

     
  2. Jules AF August 4, 2008 at 12:13 AM

    I swear one of the comments on SSB was that the girl didn't even know what wtf meant. hahahahahahahahaha Soooo naive.

     
  3. Kristina P. August 4, 2008 at 8:48 AM

    I'm still trying not to be bitter about losing. But, we wouldn't have become cyber-BFFs had you not won. Oh, and I'm doing a giveaway tomorrow that will blow TAMN's arse out of the water.

    I drove by Barnes and Noble Friday night, at 9:30, but no one was even there! I was sorely disappointed.

    Oh, and did I read that you are 28 and Cody is 25? You cradle robber. Adam is actually 19 months younger than me, and in fact, 90% of my girlfriends who are married or in serious relationships are all with someone younger. I keep encouraging my single friends to keep looking younger. 18 is legal, you know.

     
  4. Randy Speed August 4, 2008 at 9:03 AM

    Everyone knows what they mean. You're in Utah with a bunch of other chubby LDS girls.

    NOw, quick! make your blog private or I'll keep leaving comments about my special weight loss juice and how you desperately need it.

    Don't be a bitch to people. Be nice. Cause a one word response can cripple you: "Fat" So you are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to verbal (or typed) confrontation.

     
  5. Hizzeather August 4, 2008 at 9:37 AM

    Randy darling, you can leave all the comments you want, but warning...it just makes you look sad. I sure wish you would go and "get some" so you could unwind...you must not be able to convince anyone to marry you, even a chubby one. No wonder you're so bitter!

    Yeah Kristina, I am a cougar...ha ha. I always thought I would marry someone older, but I guess I'm not as mature as I thought I was. :) It was a big deal for me at first, almost a deal breaker, but now I actually forget about it most of the time.

     
  6. DumbCuntLikeYou August 4, 2008 at 11:26 AM

    You realize that this blog is making fun of you, right?

     
  7. Hizzeather August 4, 2008 at 11:28 AM

    Yeah, and I'm okay with it. I can laugh at myself. And it's really easy to laugh at you!

    ps...your "name" is really offensive.

     
  8. Kristina P. August 4, 2008 at 2:26 PM

    Heather, email me through my email link on my profile, so I can email you back. I have something for you. I would send you a message on Facebook, but I can't access it at work.

     
  9. Christa Jeanne August 5, 2008 at 8:49 AM

    Wow, what's with all these people hating on my dear Heather? Jealousy? I just have to say, for the record, that she's not the typical naive LDS girl SSD is mocking. Why must these attention-starved idiots come ripping strangers down? So not cool.

     
  10. Jules AF August 5, 2008 at 8:35 PM

    Who is this Randy Speed a-hole? Does he not realize you don't even live in Utah? Or that your blog isn't even like the blogs SSB is making fun of? And who even said you were being a bitch? What an idiot!

     
  11. Julie M. August 5, 2008 at 10:20 PM

    Awesome prize package, but no smelly candle... that is a loss for you, but you brought it on yourself with your negative comment about it. I know I will see you in these shirts soon and you will make it known to all the world. Maybe at the next Veronica Mars Girls night (there positively will be more of those)?

    Anyway, I am a little put off by your loyal "fan"'s comments. A little too much swearing and crazy for my taste. You should pick your cyber BFFs better.

     
  12. Kristina P. August 6, 2008 at 1:17 PM

    Love the new pic in your header, Heather!

     
  13. Hizzeather August 6, 2008 at 1:25 PM

    Thanks...it's an old pic (I googled it), but I used to live in that building you can see on the left, in Sumy, Ukraine. The place has changed a lot since then. I miss Ukraine!