Happy Birthday Debbie!

Debbie joined the cool club and turned 28! There's just something special about us peeps born in 1980. :)

We went to Carino's Italian Grill to celebrate and we had a great time. I love my friends!
Laura and Dawn...Laura is saying "spilled water" as I asked because the waitress had just dumped 6 glasses of water on the floor behind Dawn and got her and her purse all wet...Bummer!
Eva Joy, Emily, and Debbie
Me, Natalie, and Julie
Karly and her husband Chris
All the gals...no, we didn't deliberately sit blondes on one side only!
Yeah for free birthday desserts!

All the gals, minus Dawn & Laura, who had to take off. In fact, I think Laura met up with her boyfriend later that night and got engaged! Congrats!


About this entry


2 validations:

  1. Jules AF August 3, 2008 at 9:19 PM

    Think?? or do you know??

     
  2. Hizzeather August 3, 2008 at 9:33 PM

    I know she got engaged, and I think it was that night. I'm not sure. My medication makes me more stupider, so that's why my posts pretty much suck today. :)