Ukrainian Sushi

Okay, so it's not really Ukrainian Sushi, it's Riptide again. But I took my 3 Ukrainian friends there last night and we had a really good time!

Zhenya said he didn't like sushi, but I thinks it's just because he's had only bad sushi before. I mean, how good can sushi be in Utah? :) I know he loved the galaxy roll and especially the crab-stuffed jalapenos! Woot! Another convert! I could start a church based on these babies! (cue lightening striking me dead :)
Kristina and Valeriia LOVE sushi....they are such fun gals!
Mmmmm!
Zhenya, me, Valeriia and Kristina

It's been a fun 2 days hanging out with them. Now they are off to stay with another friend and explore LA. Yeah for road trips! :)


About this entry


5 validations:

  1. Jessi August 14, 2008 at 2:10 PM

    I'm next on your list of people to convert to sushi. . .just don't get your hopes up. :) I'm glad you had fun! Cute group.

     
  2. Christa Jeanne August 14, 2008 at 2:12 PM

    Mmmm, sushi! I have yet to go to Riptide with you or to partake of the crab-stuffed jalapenos - I think we ought to remedy that soon...

     
  3. Hizzeather August 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM

    Wow...I'm like a cult leader now, with all these eager people! Awesome! :)

     
  4. Julie M. August 16, 2008 at 12:33 PM

    I love that your Ukrainian friends came to visit you. That must have been so very fun.

    We must go to Riptide soon! I NEED IT. Maybe I'll go today with Emily; yes, that is the new plan.

     
  5. Karly August 16, 2008 at 9:42 PM

    I'd join that church in a heartbeat.