My girls!

I had a fun Saturday night/Sunday morning with my homegirls from the Pdizzle - Marissa, me, Sara and Melissa. We met up in Melissa's hood, Santa Monica. Marissa just returned from her mission to Salt Lake City, so it was nice to all be together again and to catch up on each other's lives. We chatted, went to a part in Marina del Rey, shopped for junk food and FIVE different types of ice cream, rented movies, and stayed up until 4:30am. Luckily Melissa's ward doesn't meet until 2pm. Melissa made us a yummy breakfast and I was able to attend the first church meeting with them before I had to head to Agoura. Thanks for the wonderful memories girls!!!


About this entry


4 validations:

  1. Jessi August 14, 2008 at 2:07 PM

    Aw, Fun! I'm jealous! Everyone looks so cute. It's been forever!

     
  2. Unknown August 14, 2008 at 8:38 PM

    I want that dress by the way. You look so pretty in it, and the pictures of you with these gals and with our family are gorgeous of you. Cody is probably dying (next p-day) when he sees it!!!

     
  3. Sjauna August 15, 2008 at 8:45 AM

    Awww, hi Sara! Hi guys! I like your dress Heather.

     
  4. Hizzeather August 16, 2008 at 1:25 AM

    Thanks guys! btw...Cody actually doesn't look at my blogs. He is pretty obedient. I wonder where he gets that from...certainly not from me! :)