Welcome Claire Kimberly Ellsworth!

Here's some pics from the Ellsworth house in Agoura. I had the pleasure of attending Claire's baby blessing there on Sunday.

Me and Claire
I want one!!!
This baby is so good! And so sweet!
Ange and her girls...don't worry, Claire was just stretching...she kept doing that...too cute!
The Ellsworth Family...John, Angela, Mia and Claire

Ange and I served together in Ukraine, and John served in Russia at the same time.
Jumping on the tramp with Mia
Her cousins were making her laugh...this is right before she ripped off her headband and tossed it between the trampoline springs where it fell into the hole below, probably never to be seen again.

A cute video of one of the cousins (Arlo?) making Mia laugh...so cute!

Mia's great uncle is a great piano player...this is her trying to help :)

It was a wonderful day...John's parents are very gracious hosts, and I really enjoy their family. John and Angela impress me so much with how they conduct themselves and the obvious love and devotion they have for each other and their families. I was very touched by John's blessing of Claire, and of their words and testimonies before the blessing. Thanks for the wonderful experience!


About this entry


7 validations:

  1. Kristina P. August 14, 2008 at 12:35 PM

    She's adorable! I have to admit, brand new babies scare me. I don't know what to do with them and I'm afraid I will drop them on their head. I'm just planning on birthing a 3 year-old.

     
  2. Hizzeather August 14, 2008 at 1:06 PM

    OUCH! :)

     
  3. Unknown August 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM

    Funny, that this one was dropped on her head just moments before, don't tell...Heather you are seriously the best. I was just reflecting on how you are a friend like the Ukrainians not Americans. Once a friend with a Ukrainian, a friend for life. Not that Americans can't be the same but we stink at keeping in touch. You have SO many friends because you truly stay in touch with people and show them you love them. Jon was just saying how we have to get up there in Feb. for the wedding to support you. You are such a sweetheart to travel all that way to come. It was such a great thing to have you there and really did mean a lot to us both, not just saying that!!! I just wish we could have visited more!!! Oh and your comment about how we impress you, I don't know how...but I take it as a great compliment. Love ya girl!!

     
  4. Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 8:44 AM

    Thanks for the video of my son--yeah, Arlo--making Mia crack up. That's definitely a keeper. :)

     
  5. Wade August 15, 2008 at 9:01 AM

    Hey Heather,

    It's a small world but, I wouldn't want to paint it. That's Dave Ellsworth. He and my mom used to play together all the time at church. He is a talented musician. Ask my mom.
    When are you going to visit Simi? We are keeping a sewing machine all nice and warm for you.

    Wade

     
  6. Hizzeather August 16, 2008 at 1:29 AM

    Ange, thanks for your kind words! I hope you guys can make it out for the wedding! That would be awesome!

    Wade, I brought you up at the blessing and they told me that they remembered your mom playing the organ...was that right? It was a bummer to be so close to Simi and not have time to stop by. One of these days!

     
  7. Wade August 16, 2008 at 10:54 AM

    Everyone remembers my mom playing the organ. She played at everything for years. I'm sure some people thought my dad was single for years. He always had to sit alone at church.