Consumerism at it's finest


Yesterday after work I hopped over to the Spectrum to go to my friend Russ' store...he does Invisible Shields. They are so amazing! I guess it's technology that the government uses to protect the rotors on helicopters or something. Anyways, it pretty much laminates your device so that it is scratchproof. I love it! My blackberry looks so pristine! And there is a lifetime guarantee so if anything ever happens (which it won't) you can just go back and they will fix it. They will have a store at the Spectrum in May called Fusion of Ideas where they will be doing the shields and also laser graphics for your phones & accessories. So cool! For right now they are at a cart outside the Apple Store. It's only like $35-$40 and they install it for you!

It takes about 20-25 minutes to get the shield on, and then Russ & I went and got some Pinkberry. I've seen all the celebs eating it and it is so trendy in LA...I was excited to try it because it's low cal and so good. I was weirded out at first because there are only 3 flavors! And 2 of them I won't eat (coffee & green tea). So I had to get original, which looked so plain. I was almost wishing I had gone to Golden Spoon with flavor galore! But the best part is, you get a medium and you get 3 toppings, and the toppings are amazing! Such fresh fruit! I got mango, strawberry and fruity pebbles! Yes, cereal on my fro yo! :) It was berry delicious...I can't wait until the one opens up here at Fashion Island so I can just hop over on my breaks. Mmmmmmm...

To cap off this lovely afternoon I went to a park and read for awhile and then stopped by the new Tommy's off El Toro. Yep, I can finally get my greasy chiliburger on down here in South County! I was so happy! A chili-cheeseburger with no pickles, fries with chili peppers and a lemonade...pure bliss. The only thing that would have made this day better would be having a shopping spree at the Spectrum. But I was so good...I walked past Nordstroms, Old Navy, Forever 21, Target and H&M and didn't buy a thing! :)

It's a good thing I don't normally go that way home...I would have to make Pinkberry & Tommy's a daily ritual!


About this entry


3 validations:

  1. Russ and Debbie March 26, 2008 at 9:34 AM

    thanks for the product placement. i love how your all commenting on the low fat of pinkberry and then double down for a chili burger. I should of gone that sounded really good. freaking missionaries. jk

     
  2. Hizzeather March 26, 2008 at 9:45 AM

    lol...I have to make sure I go low cal on everything else so that I can enjoy my chili burgers! :)

     
  3. Sjauna March 26, 2008 at 12:11 PM

    ahhh, tommys... and russ? oh, the memories...