Oh, where to begin?

Hello people! It's been a little bit since I've been able to blog. There has been so much I want to share with everyone, but I have been really busy and really sick. I know I said the hives were gone, and they were...for that one day. They came right back that night and I have been dealing with them every day, especially at night.
This is what I have to deal with!!!! That's my left arm at 6pm today.
Benadryl does help, but I have to take it every 4 hours! And I still have swelling, shortness of breath, joint pain, nausea and fatigue. In fact I was pretty much horizontal all Wednesday and Thursday...I couldn't even sit up I was so sick. I've given blood a second time for another round of tests, so I should hear early next week if something is wrong with me. But with my luck it will remain a mystery and I will just have to continue suffering! :( I did get a new toy from the doctor - this beauty!
An inhaler! I am officialy a nerd now! A pocket protector should be next! :)



About this entry


1 validations:

  1. Sjauna April 5, 2008 at 6:58 PM

    I am so sorry for you! Is the inhaler related to the hives, etc? I hope the blood tests show something! Something manageable at least, right?