B-B-B-Bad!

Bad to the Bone!

My old roommate Lisa and I had dinner together for the first time since I moved on Wednesday. I am a huge fan of Bad to the Bone in San Juan Capistrano (Thanks to the Monroe family!), and they just opened one in San Clemente, so we had to try it out.

Lisa got the tri-tip and the awesome mac 'n' cheese
I got "the usual"...sausage and peppers
Lil' Lees and I after dinner. I believe this might be our only picture together...weird! We lived together for over a year!

Final thoughts...BTTB San Clemente has slightly better food, but nothing beats the ambiance and service from BTTB San Juan. I'm sure San Clemente will get there, but even though SC has that little edge on taste, the food in San Juan is still phenomenal, so I'll keep hanging out there on Fridays! :)

ps...San Clemente also has higher prices! :P


About this entry


0 validations: