Stamp Club

Once a month my friend Janis hold a Stampin' Up workshop at her home in San Clemente. All you have to do is buy $25 in product and you get to make 5-6 projects. I like this because I buy the things I "need" in increments and I stay up to date with all the latest techniques and ideas.

Just before Christmas she has an all-day workshop with lots of Christmas projects...it's so fun! Thursday I spent 6 hours holed up in her grarage, stamping my heart out and nibbling on the yummy potluck. I decided to take some pictures so that my friends could see that there is a reason I have nicknamed myself "Grandma"...just look at my crew & hobbies! :)


About this entry


4 validations:

  1. Kristina P. December 6, 2008 at 3:59 PM

    I've never gotten into the whole scrapbooking, card making thing, but it looks fun!

     
  2. Holly Mo December 7, 2008 at 12:42 PM

    Those are very cute crafts! fun fun!

    So let me get this straight- you nicknamed yourself 'grandma'? Is that because Cody is called 'grandpa' on his mission? :)


    haha, I love you!

     
  3. Hizzeather December 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM

    I was nicknamed Grandma FIRST! I would say that when I was leaving a party early...I would say, "Grandma Heather has to get to bed." :)

    I'm an old soul.

     
  4. Karly December 8, 2008 at 2:28 AM

    Haha I love it!