Lasers!

My old pal Russ just opened up a store at the Spectrum. As you may remember from my previous post, he puts shields on your electronic devices to protect them. I got mine done and it's the best...nothing scratches my BB! Now he is expanding and they have this awesome machine that laser engraves whatever you want. It is so freaking awesome...I was there for like 3 hours today designing and debating what I wanted to engrave on my stuff!

The store is so cute...it's right next to Wahoo's Fish Taco


Russ at work

I decided to engrave the Ukrainian Coat of Arms and the word "Ukraine" in Russian on the back of my scriptures...it looks so AWESOME!
Russ and I designed this cute lil' butterfly with my name for my BB...I am gaga over it!

We also engraved my camera case...we got a little crazy I guess! He can do anything, but iPhones, MacBooks, leather and glass look the best. If you are a tech nerd then you must get your stuff personalized. If you design it, they can engrave it. And then you put a shield over it to protect it from any scratches! I know it's kinda dumb to be so excited about engraving, but it is so cool. If you want to be as cool as me (if it's even possible) let me know and I'll give you Russ' info!!!!


About this entry


1 validations:

  1. Karly June 25, 2008 at 12:24 AM

    I totally love the butterfly on your BB. It fits you so well!!