Memory Game

No, this isn't the version with the square cards & pictures that you have to match...I love that game!!! Please follow the instructions below. I hope everyone who reads this does it because a) I'd like to see who actually reads my blog and b) it's always fun to hear other's memories. The other day Jessi was telling me a memory she had about something I said, and I don't remember it at all! :)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.


About this entry


10 validations:

  1. Wade July 19, 2008 at 2:35 PM

    One thing I remember that you put up a banner in the garage welcoming us home after our honeymoon. Thanks it was fun to see it there. It must have worked, we are still married. Of course, Mindy will always be able to blame you for all the bad things too.

     
  2. Malinovka July 19, 2008 at 7:58 PM

    I will never forget, and still kick myself for the time when we first visited Tanya and Zhenya in Donetsk. I was correcting your Russian, and Tanya looked at me and said, "I can understand her." I can't believe I was correcting your Russian all that time and you didn't slap me!! So sorry! I don't think I remember much of it anymore, so you should correct me now! :)

     
  3. Karly July 19, 2008 at 9:09 PM

    I remember checking you in and sizing up the "new manager". Then I was mad when I found out you got free food while you lived there. Haha. But happy when I found out you were LDS! Remember all our closed door conversations when I started at 7am and you were just going home? We had to spend time catching each other up on the drama. And even our secret meetings in the safe room to share gushy details. Between the both of us we were definitely in the "know". Now I think of leaving each other voice mails because we can never get a hold of each other. :) And me singing, "Have I told you lately...that I love you?" Because that happened a lot. :) And one more, when you melted my Golden Spoon when I met you after work. I had to drink it. :)

     
  4. Russ and Debbie July 20, 2008 at 9:04 PM

    Hum... so many memories to choose from! :) The first time I met you eight years ago, you were handing Russ a cantene of kisses... I was jelous! :) And then there was Cathy telling me all of the time that I needed to get better at my care packages because your's were always beating mine! :) Just kidding... whenever we hang out with you...I can't help but laugh! This last time when you were down it was fun to get stranded on El Toro Road on our way to Laguna Beach. You made the flat tire seem like such a funny incident. :)

     
  5. onwey July 21, 2008 at 6:33 AM

    My favorite memory... there are many. I think it is the way you treat Mom when we get together as a family. Especially on her 70th! Always so sweet to her and to us. Yummy food and you let me play your new video game.

     
  6. Miss Bookworm July 21, 2008 at 11:35 AM

    I remember sliding down about 1/2 an inch of snow and dirt in Big bear for your 16th birthday cabin sleep-over...and 'doing" Jen Hanley's makeup on half of her face :)

    OHHHH....and you wearing my virgin shirt and jenko pants to youth group at my church. Ha. I just remembered that one. I love you girl, thanks for the friendship, through the good and bad.

     
  7. Chatty Cathy World July 21, 2008 at 11:46 PM

    I have got to send Cody a care package!!!!!!
    Heather I remember you in soooo many ways, but one of the best memories is all of you guys taking pictures on our stairway and seeing all the changes as you guys were growing up and changing We need to go back to P-Dale and take another pcture on Woodbridge!!!

     
  8. Hizzeather July 23, 2008 at 9:05 PM

    The really funny thing is that I don't remember most of these!!!!

     
  9. Sjauna July 24, 2008 at 11:30 AM

    "Sixty-Nine, heh heh heh."

     
  10. Sjauna July 24, 2008 at 11:38 AM

    oh yeah, and

    "Could this be the cleanest cabin EVER?!"

    and Heather Kilmer.