My Weekend with the Boys

My peeps who know me well know that I live for my babies, my two nephews. I love spending time with them, so when my bro asked me to come baby-sit for the weekend he didn't have to twist my arm. Here is our weekend in pictures & video...

We went to Gorman for Carolyn's dad's memorial. They were a little wary at first, and scared of the motorcycles, but then they got into it.

Kickin' it during the slide show

Tai Tai is so cute!
They fell asleep on the way back home and had a nice nap
Buki woke up refreshed!
And so did Tai
We went through the car wash after driving in the dirt...the boys were a little freaked out!


On the way to Grandma's house I look in the back seat and saw this!
Ethan found my Minnie Mouse headband and put it on! ha ha :)

Running through the sprinklers at Grandma's, trying to stay cool.


Tai always does this face...so cute



Awwww....

Lunch time! And a rare smile for the camera from Buki!

I was making silly faces, getting these laughs out of the boys. I had to cut the video short because Tai was actually slipping and crying, not just laughing :)

Boys just love to wrestle! It's so cute how they do it, all smiley.

Sunday morning hi jinks at the house...this cracked me up! I have the Little Einsteins theme song on my blackberry, and Ethan loves the show and to listen to the song.

Story-time at Grandpa's house

Grandma Jill with the boys

Dinnertime! Jessi cooked us a wonderful meal!


Tai Tai is our little garbage disposal, like his Uncle Cody. He's always ready to eat!

I love my boys and I had a great weekend...tiring, but great! :)


About this entry


2 validations:

  1. Christa Jeanne July 17, 2008 at 8:41 AM

    Your boys are TOO CUTE!!!

     
  2. Karly July 20, 2008 at 12:44 AM

    Seriously the best part is when you sang along to the little einstein theme song!
    It was all so cute.